The wait is finally over! THE brightest bike taillight ever made
is now available on the new On-Line Store!
Continue voting in the poll to help me determine future demand! Cast your vote HERE
If you want to join the list of registered forum users to join in the conversation, please drop me an email at [email protected]
and I'll setup an account for you!
- Unrivaled performance with extreme daytime visibility.
- Controllable from a windshield-melting 800 lumens^ down to 60 lumens.
- One light for day or night!
- Compatible with any existing 7.4V li-ion battery packs (more info below).
- The DS-1300 Headlight
Sold OUT for now. More coming in 2015!
- True 1300 lumen performance in a remarkably small package.
- Unique colored filters available for daytime flashing.
- Both lights hand made and highly water resistant (IP67 Compliant)*.
- 6061 aluminum, hard-anodized housing.
- CNC precision machining achieves an amazing 30+ square inches of cooling surface area.
- Custom CNC'd and vapor-polished water-clear polycarbonate lens cover allows unique side-projected light.
2x XP-E2 Triple in RED
(620-630 nm wavelength)
- Uses 6 CREE© LEDs (XP-E2 Red) and Carclo© Optics
(Thanks to the good folks at LEDsupply.com for all the great LED boards!)
- Dual lenses produces the optimal taillight beam, spot AND wide
- Custom DSflex (aka MaxFlex) controller (made in the USA!)
- Five power levels: 0.5 watt up to 10 watts (60 to 800 lumens!)
- Steady mode and 6 programmable flash modes, including ON/Pulse operation.
- Quick release mounting on seat-stay or seat-post (non-aero) for easy transfer between multiple bikes.
- Mounts on any round tube between 10mm and 32mm diameter at any angle.
- Vertical or horizontal mounting options
- Precision aiming
- Excellent side lighting with greater than 270 degrees of coverage at night.
- Li-ion operation compatible with 7.4V or 11.1V packs
- Built-in thermal protection and dual indication battery monitoring
- Highly waterproofed (IP67 Compliant via submersion test)
- 1yr warranty on the light engine
Check out the VIDEOS and TESTIMONIALS
Interested? What's Next? Make sure and vote in the Poll!
XP-G2 Triple (6500K, cool white color)
XP-E2 Triple (5000K, neutral white color)
- Uses 6 CREE© LEDs (3 XP-E2 + 3 XP-G2)
- Combination of SPOT and narrow frosted Carclo© Optics
- Dual lenses produce an optimal beam pattern, long throw with smooth width
- MaxFlex6 controller (made in the USA!)
- Five power levels: <1 watt up to 14 watts (1300 lumens!)
- User-programmable operational modes
- Steady mode and 6 programmable flash modes
- Includes optional use fluorescent yellow color Daytime filter lens
- Good side/down lighting through the lens cover
- Quick release mounting on bar or helmet for easy transfer between bikes.
- Li-ion operation compatible with 7.4V, 11.1V, or 14.8V packs (2, 3, or 4-cell packs)
- Built-in thermal protection w/battery monitor indicator
- Completely waterproof*
- 1yr warranty on the light engine
Check out some good BEAMSHOTS or the IMAGE GALLERY
Thanks to everyone who's voted so far! I've heard you and am working hard to bring the lights...
- Check out the new On-Line Store!
- Drop me an email at [email protected] and let me know if you have any questions.
*Builds 1 and 2 were permanently sealed. However, with the introduction of the user-replaceable lens design in build 3, I felt the need to change the spec from "water proof" to "highly water resistant." The lights will ship with a a high degree of "water-proofness," but care must taken to ensure a good seal if the lens cover ever needs to be removed. In practice this just means you have to be careful not to get dirt and dust on the o-rings.
^As tested by Lupine's integrating sphere. Build 4 may be even higher...