Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Unofficial DesignShine photos (shark_attack)

Super Nice! Thanks for braving the cold to get those cool shots.
    Any issues with water vapor?

Everything's ok with me. No problems with water vapor after grease... I am still surprised about the angle of radiation! Fantastic work! How long was your development phase (for DS-500) ???

Greetings! (Currently we ve 25 cm snow)

Quote Originally Posted by shark_attack View Post
    Everything's ok with me. No problems with water vapor after grease... I am still surprised about the angle of radiation! Fantastic work! How long was your development phase (for DS-500) ???

Greetings! (Currently we ve 25 cm snow)
    Awesome! Glad to hear it. It's taken me two years to get from the original concept piece from the first Video to where it stands today. However, if you ask my wife, it feels more like 10 years....

Getting the right amount of pressure on those lens o-rings without deforming the lens cover was very tricky, and it took several iterations to get it right. Having those very soft 1mm silicon o-rings was also a requirement. Working with the battery vendor to put together a high-quality 11.1V pack with a nice protection PCB and balancing circuit was another major project, even though I haven't mentioned it much.

Your work is so great... i cant understand... a real one man show! Better than the HOPE or DINOTTE, brighter, cheaper, more quality... Its unbelievable!

-----> Respect <-----

An idea for you. You can use one micro led behind your normal LEDS for passive light. Like MJ 880 (green eagle eyes) for your DS-1300 headlight. So, its an emergency lighting and it would save the battery... I like it at my MJ 880. Here a picture with the standby light (Kickelhahn 30-50 cm snow !!!)

Cheers!

More detailed pictures:

CLOSE

OPEN

2 MICRO GREEN LEDS

2 XML LEDS

Hope you enjoy!

- --- -----> Snow - Night - DS-500 Last shooting <----- --- -

Snow - to much ;-(

Last shooting

City - Level 1

City - Level 5

federal highway @ night 1

federal highway @ night 2

federal highway @ night 3

federal highway @ night 4

Level 5 was only for shooting, I drive only with level 1 or 3...

Cheers!

a great number of people search for bright tail light, but i prefer bright head light, too. So, you can look at my Magicshine headlights... Enjoy^^

New shooting by day:

Part1: